Do you also find robotics and programming interesting?
Cobot Lift is a company in rapid development. We have invented and patented a solution, to increase a Universal Robots payload from 10 to 45 kg. With us, you will become part of an innovative inventor environment that is on the threshold of something bigger
Your work assignments
We are looking for interns with the desire and skills in programming robots preferably Universal Robots. You have to think it’s cool to be part of a team, and at the same time, we also expect you to show commitment and willingness to also work independently.
Your work assignment will include:
· Participate in the further development of our robot solution, the Cobot Lift.
· Programming of new functionalities in our solution, both in Universal Robots Polyscope programming and in our self-developed URCap.
· Participate in customer meetings and help prepare quotations.
· You are at the end of your bachelor’s degree in a relevant degree program in Denmark
· You are happy to bid with skewed ideas, and you are willing to take new paths and find different solutions to previously unknown problems
· You are good at working on your own and collaborating with various professional groups
· You are proactive and committed.
· You will be part of a strong professional community. We see ourselves as an innovative inventive environment with high ceilings
· You get the opportunity to shape your work tasks according to interest and skills.
· You will have the opportunity to test the theory you have acquired through your education.
Start of internship: January 2022 or when it fits your studies
Place of work: Our office and workshop is located Industrivej 6, Slagelse.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible until December 2nd
Please send your application including your CV and Cover Letter to our CTO Flemming Bischoff Truelsen at email@example.com
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact Flemming Truelsen on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or on phone: +45 3014 1401.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!