Are you planning to make a career within marketing management? This is a unique opportunity to acquire practical, first-hand and extensive marketing knowledge in a born global robotics company in Denmark.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our ambitious growing team. As a Marketing Intern, you will closely work with our company’s CEO and Co-Founder, who will ensure that you work with various marketing tasks, functions and tools efficiently.
- Sales tracking and customer behavior analysis
- Planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- SoMe strategy development and social media management
- Implementation of content, email, video, influencer, SEO and PPC marketing
- Development of global expansion strategy and market entry mode
- Implementation of various ad hoc and day-to-day marketing activities
- Relevant education preferably within Sales, Marketing and Communication
- Outstanding team player with a strong ability to work independently
- Self-motivated, reliable and detail-oriented with a dynamic working speed
- Fundamental knowledge of a global collaborative robots’ industry
- Perfect English language proficiency (Danish language will be an advantage)
- Strong digital marketing skills (especially MailChimp, Google Analytics, CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Campaign Manager)
This is a full-time marketing internship with maximum 37 working hours per week. If you have any questions regarding this position, please feel free to contact Henrik Elm Gullov via email@example.com. Please send us your CV with Cover Letter as soon as possible no later than 30th November 2020. We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and will close the position down once we have found a right candidate.
Cobot Lift is a rapidly growing born global Danish robotics company founded in Slagelse, Denmark in 2018. Being dedicated to make the world a better place, today Cobot Lift’s mobile and stationary collaborative robots are successfully applied in different production environments within various industries and also distributed in more than 22 countries. Fully equipped with innovative vacuum technology and easy-to-use features, Cobot Lift’s robots are designed to facilitate automation of any production plant and currently are breaking a new ground in the era of advanced manufacturing by lifting up to 45 kg.
To apply send an e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or click the “Apply now” button below